Wednesday, October 28, 2009

At the Laundromat Again

Well, here I am again folks. At the laundromat paying way too much to wash way too few clothes. I've learned though, I only brought what couldn't be washed by hand in my sink at the dorm i.e. my jeans, towels, and sweatshirt.

This past week and weekend were pretty uneventful. After getting back from Budapest I stoked up on groceries but they disappeared quite quickly what with the cooking frenzy I've been going through. I need to branch out though because I'm getting tired of the same meals over and over haha. Stupid hotplates. I wish I had more than you.

I finally made it to U Fleku (twice in one week actually) and had the famous black beer which was amazing. Last wednesday we also went to this awesome bar called the cross club where we are going back to tonight.

I spent most of the weekend just relaxing and hanging out. It was kind of lonely and I got a bit homesick but I'm doing much better now.

On sunday we went back to Kutna Hora where the bone church and St. Barbora's Cathedral are. It was a lot of fun but we spent way too much time and money at lunch. We had to powerwalk 30 min back across the whole town because the buses weren't running in order to get back to our train on time.

Last night I left class early to go on a night ghost tour of Prague. It was kind of lame but we made it fun by goofing around and being jerks haha. We want to go out, get drunk, and make a ghost hunters video sometime soon. I'll let you know if that ever happens. After that we went to this mexican food place that Samantha recommended and it was quite good. Not amazing but it quenched my burning desire for mexican a little bit. After that we chilled in the dorm and watched Moulin Rouge which was awesome. We're going to watch Young Frankenstein soon for halloween.

Melinda comes in two days!!! Hooray.

Naschle (shortened form of good bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment